Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
What a wonderful customer service experience I just had from Tyler, Hunter and the crew. I came in at 4:40pm on a Tuesday with my 8 year old and puppy in tow as my car decided to go on the fritz (thankfully near the shop). Even though it was end of the day, Tyler took great care of me and even found me a rental car (as all of theirs were out being used) as I had to pick another kid up by 6pm. It was such a relief to be taken care of so professionally and quickly. Then, to top it off, they found me the part that was needed (that all of us thought would take much longer-I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get my car done) and had me back in my car by 1pm on Thursday. Just tremendous service and turnaround. Thank you so much, guys. Oregon is lucky to have you as a business in our community.
Ryan Steel, 07/23/2021
As a mom with kids it’s so nice to know I can trust these guys to take care of my van! The repairs and maintenance I choose to do was going to take about 2 days. They also found a ball joint they installed last year was showing early signs of failure and took care of it for me under warranty! They gave me a free loaner vehicle AND Tyler even uninstalled my kids car seats and re installed them in the loaner vehicle! All while taking great care to be sure my kids would be safe! That’s service! Thank you so much for taking care of us!
Katelyn Nelson, 07/08/2021
Outstanding service and very professional. Tyler and the whole staff are very knowledgeable. I’ve been taking our cars there for a few years. I recently bought a new truck under warranty. The engine light came on so I stopped to see if they could tell me what was wrong. He plugged the computer in and told me free of charge. This is the only place I will take my vehicles (once the warranty expires.)
Jason Kundert, 07/07/2021