CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What a wonderful customer service experience I just had from Tyler, Hunter and the crew. I came in at 4:40pm on a Tuesday with my 8 year old and puppy in tow as my car decided to go on the fritz (thankfully near the shop). Even though it was end of the day, Tyler took great care of me and even found me a rental car (as all of theirs were out being used) as I had to pick another kid up by 6pm. It was such a relief to be taken care of so professionally and quickly. Then, to top it off, they found me the part that was needed (that all of us thought would take much longer-I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get my car done) and had me back in my car by 1pm on Thursday. Just tremendous service and turnaround. Thank you so much, guys. Oregon is lucky to have you as a business in our community.
Ryan Steel, 07/23/2021
As a mom with kids it’s so nice to know I can trust these guys to take care of my van! The repairs and maintenance I choose to do was going to take about 2 days. They also found a ball joint they installed last year was showing early signs of failure and took care of it for me under warranty! They gave me a free loaner vehicle AND Tyler even uninstalled my kids car seats and re installed them in the loaner vehicle! All while taking great care to be sure my kids would be safe! That’s service! Thank you so much for taking care of us!
Katelyn Nelson, 07/08/2021
Outstanding service and very professional. Tyler and the whole staff are very knowledgeable. I’ve been taking our cars there for a few years. I recently bought a new truck under warranty. The engine light came on so I stopped to see if they could tell me what was wrong. He plugged the computer in and told me free of charge. This is the only place I will take my vehicles (once the warranty expires.)
Jason Kundert, 07/07/2021